Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Shooting

So, I went and followed my subject around and shot some footage for the documentary. Thankfully the weather was beautiful, and I was able to get a little bit of that golden tone I wanted for the broll. I also looked through some photos of the grandfather and took some home. I will try to scan later this week. Some of the photos are great, I guess I had never held an actual photo in my hand that was over 80 years old. It's a strange feeling. Much stronger than digital. Those things have a life of their own.

Almost done with translation of the interview. Should have the last part finished by Tuesday then I can start working on piecing his history together. Will mostly use photos to put that together.

How long is this supposed to be again. Jesus, I have over 4 hours of footage

No comments:

Post a Comment